UPCOMING HIRING EVENTS
Check out our hiring event calendar below to see what in-person hiring events are taking place near you.
For more information or questions about upcoming events, please contact us.
Now hiring people who want to help people.
It’s not just about a paycheck or clocking in and out, at Community Services Group you’re paid to make a difference in other people’s lives. Whether behind a desk or by someone’s side, you’ll see all the good you can do, every moment of every day.
Featured JobsView all Jobs
Behavioral Health Advisor (BHA)
BHAs have the opportunity to assist individuals with mental health diagnoses to live more independently and to adjust to life as an independent member of the community while integrating the philosophies of recovery and resiliency.
- Dauphin, Lancaster, Lycoming, Northumberland, & York Counties
- FT & PT – Weekday (Afternoon/Evening), Overnight (Awake) & Weekend Hours.
- High school diploma, equivalent or Bachelor’s degree
Therapists provide diagnostic and therapeutic services to individuals and their families that include therapy, skills training, and education to enable families to provide in-home care. Therapists also provide individual, family and/or group counseling services to children, adolescents, and families.
- M-F, occasional evenings and weekends
- Graduate degree from an accredited college or university
- Positions available for licensed, license eligible and unlicensed therapists
Direct Support Professional (DSP)
DSPs work closely with those who have intellectual and/or developmental disabilities. They provide care in a variety of settings and promote the emotional, physical and personal well-being of each individual they care for.
- FT, PT and flexible schedules available
- No minimum education requirement for most positions
- Mentorship program
Search Jobs By Location
Perks & Benefits
Health & Wellness
We know that a strong team begins with a healthy team, and the health and wellbeing of every CSG team member is a priority.
- Insurance Coverage for eligible employees, family members and domestic partners
- Wellness Opportunities
- Flexible Hours
- Family Medical and Parental Leave
No matter where you start, CSG will help you navigate your own path. We have opportunities to learn new skills, advance in your career and help promote the growth of others.
- Paid Training
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Tuition Assistance
- Mentor/Mentee Opportunities
Our employees work hard, and we don’t take that lightly. We offer competitive compensation and retirement benefits, and provide well-deserved paid time off.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care
- Traditional or Roth 401K Plans and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off